Welcome to the Coeur d'Alene Audubon Chapter's Website
Serving the communities of Boundary, Bonner, Kootenai, Benewah and Shoshone Counties
The mission of Coeur d’Alene Audubon is to promote, perpetuate and protect Idaho’s wildlife particularly birds and endangered species while preserving their habitat through environmental education and activism.
Up Coming Events
Next Audubon Meeting: Tuesday, February 10th
Audubon Spring Cleaning Sale: Saturday, March 21st
Committee Chair: Lynn Sheridan
It will be held in the meeting room at the Lutheran Church of the Masters where we hold our monthly meetings.
Your donated items are to be brought to the meeting room on Friday the 20th after 4 pm to be sorted and priced.
Bringing them priced ahead of time would be appreciated.
Please call Lynn to volunteer to help with the sale. Thank you to those who have already volunteered to help with setting up the sale: Jan Severtson, Darlene Carlton, Jackie Berry, Antje Cripe, Shirley Sturts.
(click on Field Trips to see details)
- January 24, Saturday - Raptor Learning Trip
- February 7, Saturday - Pend Oreille River/Lake and Priest River
- February 10, Tuesday - Mica Bay Survey (9:00 a.m.)
- Raptor Surveys: Dates: (Tentative) November 15, December 13, January 17, February 14, March 14 (all Saturdays) ----------------see past results
- February 21, Saturday - Lincoln County,WA - Winter Birds